Job Title: Brand Ambassador Specialist
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be a resourceful, dynamic, hard-working person that is ready to have an immediate impact on supporting and growing the company. This position will be exciting, challenging, urgent, and rewarding on a daily basis. This position is a great first role within a rapidly growing startup with room for advancement as the company grows.
Work Location: This role will be based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan. There will be significant time spent at our Ann Arbor headquarters as well as limited opportunity to work remote.
- Manage existing Brand Ambassadors & Partnerships
- Management of all Instagram inbound Direct Messages and directing messages to the correct field of the company (Customer Service, Wedding Services, other inquiries)
- Manage inbound and outbound Brand Ambassador inquires
- Daily monitoring and engaging with the community across all social platforms
- Filter requests to appropriate teams - PR, Influencer Partnerships, Customer Service, etc.
- Oversee influencer partnerships and strategic relationships including managing product gifting to VIPs and “friends of the brand,” while strategizing and managing outreach lists and amplification.
- Actively seek out opportunities to create social content and influencer activations and campaigns that both build the brand and attract sponsorship opportunities
- Foster and leverage talent relationships, and negotiate agreements for influencers & partners
- Analyze the performance of the content you’ve created to optimize future partnerships
- Utilize proactive, creative, and cost-effective recruitment methods to attract and source a diverse pool of candidates including leveraging online recruiting resources, social media
- Independent and systematic thinker
- Champions change and unexpected circumstances
- Quick learner, strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Proactive and independent thinker
- Early career role
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity to be an early member at a people-centric, fast-growing startup
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Us: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com