If your shirt doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for any reason (we can't imagine you wouldn't), State and Liberty will accept any return, no questions asked, within 90 days of purchase. We'll even pay for return shipping, and are happy to replace the shirt with a different size or refund your full purchase price - whichever you prefer.
- Monogrammed shirts cannot be returned and are exempt from the above policy - sorry for the inconvenience!
- Because of high costs and difficulty with labels, all international (outside of USA) customers are responsible for creating their own label to send back shirts for returns/exchanges.
- If you're hitting the gym daily and you work yourself into a new size (either sizing up by lifting/bulking or sizing down by running/cardio), and you're past our 90-day return mark, please reach to us as we'd be more than happy to hook you up with a free size change.
Legal Stuff - Things we have to say:
- You have 90 days to return your shirt once we have shipped it out.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com.