If your gear doesn't fit or you don't like it for any reason, State and Liberty accepts any return that is tagged, unworn, and re-sellable within 30 days of the purchase date. We'll even pay for return shipping, and we are happy to replace your items with a different size/style or refund your full order price - whichever you prefer. If your return is outside of our 30 day window, worn or damaged please email email@example.com to assist with next steps to ensure we get you taken care of.
Additional Return Notes
- Monogrammed items are non-refundable and are exempt from the above policy.
- Made to Measure and Made to Order items are non-refundable. If you are not satisfied with the fit, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or the store location you were fit at for next steps.
- Tailored items are non-refundable.
- Because of high costs and difficulty with labels, all international (outside of USA) customers are responsible for creating their own label to send back gear for returns/exchanges.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of receiving an item
- We will issue a refund within 5 days of receiving your return, if requested.