Job Title: Operations Manager
State & Liberty is an athletic fit, performance fabric menswear brand that caters to a niche customer base in the ready-to-wear and made-to-measure clothing market. Our mission is to provide those with an athletic build the fit and feel they deserve in their dress clothing. We provide a wide range of clothing but ultimately focus on men’s suiting and shirting.
Who You Are:
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and business ownership mentality. Will view the store as your own business, continuously innovating to achieve great results
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the desire to motivate, mentor and influence others
- Ambitious, competitive, and passionate about selling, growing your team, and providing exceptional guest experiences
- Possesses leadership skills that want to push others and themselves, with a desire to be challenged and grow as a leader
- Has a “no task is too small” attitude, will be responsible for everything from handling VIP customers to cleaning the bathrooms
- Likes to have fun and laugh often all while maintaining a competitive, hard-working environmen
What You Will Do:
- Utilize critical thinking skills to strategically plan day-to-day operations, prioritize and adapt to the needs of the business, and deliver timely feedback.
- Create an outstanding guest experience through connection, and overseeing all aspects of the store including products, operations, and people.
- Be accountable for the total guest experience, ensuring an authentic outstanding level of service through product knowledge, community, and culture.
- Speak authentically about our product, community, and culture and communicate honestly and with kindness in order to create the space for others to do the same.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
- Compensation: based on experience
- Health Insurance + Dental + Vision
- 401K available after 1 year of employment
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity to be a critical member at a people-centric, fast-growing compan.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. State and Liberty Clothing is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. A reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply Now: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org