Job Title: Customer Experience Associate
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for aiding the Customer Service Manager in all aspects of State and Liberty's customer experience. This role also is responsible for utilizing customer interactions as a revenue-generating and customer retention channel completed through handling all VIP customer inquiries, custom order logistics and follow-ups, and additional selling tactics to customers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will primarily focus on email-based customer service and customer outreach and assistance in warehouse coordination and daily operations involvement. This role directly supports the company at large and works hand-in-hand with the Customer Service Manager.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be a resourceful, dynamic, hard-working person that is ready to have an immediate impact on supporting and growing the company. This position will be exciting, challenging, urgent, and rewarding on a daily basis. This position is a great first role within a rapidly growing startup with room for advancement as the company grows.
This role will be based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan. There will be significant time spent at our Ann Arbor headquarters as well as limited opportunity to work remote.
- Manage a large number of incoming emails and respond to customer service issues in a timely manner
- Work hand-in-hand with the customer service manager to deliver the highest level of customer service with a customer-first mentality
- Deliver a comprehensive service to enquiring customers, providing help and advice to customers using the company’s products and services
- Utilize effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing issues.
- Assist in managing ambassador program and ambassador check-ins
- Consistently learn about the organization's products and/or services and keep up to date with changes
- Communicate with customer service manager management team to direct and confirm the execution of company mission
Special Demands: This position requires a flexible work schedule and limited off-hours/weekend work.
- Ability to type quickly and familiar with email
- Independent and systematic thinker
- Champions change and unexpected circumstances
- Quick learner, strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Proactive and independent thinker
- Early career role
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity to be an early member at a people-centric, fast-growing startup
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Us: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org