Job Title: E-Commerce Growth Manager
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Position Overview: The E-commerce Growth Manager/Specialist will manage our Direct-to-Consumer e-commerce business, including our B2B and B2C e-commerce business models, leading both strategy and execution. In each model, the Direct-to-Consumer Growth Manager will drive the activities related to the development of the platforms where the model will operate and ensure smooth business operations and drive the strategy and activation to continuously enhance the acquisition, conversion rates, and retention capabilities of the platform. All this will be achieved through close partnership with cross-functional teams, with this role will serve as single point of contact for all topics related to e-commerce.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple tasks at once while working in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be resourceful, dynamic, hard-working person that is ready to have an immediate impact on supporting and growing the company. This position will be exciting, challenging, urgent, and rewarding on a daily basis. This position is a great first role within a rapidly growing startup with room for advancement as the company grows.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent with technology and excited to grow in this field
- Proven strong strategic thinker who can set goals and manage multiple, diverse projects and envision non-traditional ideas/solutions
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus
Work Location: This role will be based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan. There will be significant time spent at our Ann Arbor headquarters as well as limited opportunity to work remote.
- Ensure “consumer-first” approach to developing and improving the website
- Manage reporting and analytics, providing executive summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs as well as search term analytics and competitive benchmarking.
- Drive development of Shopify Plus platform to maximize effectiveness and user flow by developing strategic consumer journeys and maps, from acquisition to loyalty, for each business model
- Research, vet and recommend third party tools, software, and/or partners to improve the product launch process, efficiency, analytics, and overall management/performance.
- Build & manage e-commerce marketing calendars to ensure maximum efficiency to drive revenue and manage the execution of the calendar.
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, imagery, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Coordinate launch of new products
- Ensure smooth operations by working in close collaboration with internal teams (Supply Chain, Finance and IT) as well as external partners (Web Development agency), including managing timeliness and quality of work Ownership and management of website
- Assist with retention strategies to drive engagement and repeat purchases
- Support operations team in preparing & managing sales forecasts, expense plans & P&L management
- Report results to leadership on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
Special Demands: This position requires a flexible work schedule and limited off-hours/weekend work.
- Independent and systematic thinker
- Champions change and unexpected circumstances
- Quick learner, strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Proactive and independent thinker
- Analytical Mindset
- Ambitious and curious
- Strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and solid follow-up
- Competitive salary
- Health Care
- Bonus potential
- Ability for remote work
- Opportunity to be an early member at a people-centric, fast-growing startup
A successful candidate in this role will be prepared to take on the challenges associated with further accelerating the expansion of a growth business. This position will give the right candidate the opportunity to stand out and succeed in a growing organization by thinking big, exercising elements of a “startup” mentality, and transforming innovative ideas into action.
Contact Us: Email resume and cover letter to Jake@stateandliberty.com