Job Title: Email Marketing & Graphic Design Manager
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Position Overview: The Email Marketing / Graphic Design Manager is responsible for assisting in the ideation and development of email marketing creative campaigns and creative campaigns company-wide. This role is responsible for utilizing adobe creative suite to generate marketing campaigns directly related to revenue generation and customer retention.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will draw from several areas including email marketing, e-commerce creative campaign development, and retail store creative development. This role directly supports the company at large and works hand-in-hand with the COO, and Co-Founders on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple tasks at once while working in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be resourceful, dynamic, hard-working person that is ready to have an immediate impact on supporting and growing the company. This position will be exciting, challenging, urgent, and rewarding on a daily basis. This position is a great first role within a rapidly growing startup with room for advancement as the company grows.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (photoshop & illustrator)
- Comfortable with technology and excited to grow in this field
Work Location: This role will be based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan. There will be significant time spent at our Ann Arbor headquarters as well as limited opportunity to work remote.
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns in Retention Science, our email personalization software
- Ensuring marketing messages are clearly conveyed (i.e. sent in proper form and template, proofread for clarity, grammar, and spelling) and delivered timely and properly
- Measure and analyze performance metrics and data to proactively and continuously refine strategies that drive results
- Developing and implementing strategies to segment our email marketing lists to deploy relevant content to appropriate audiences
- Improving email content and templates by A/B testing to find trends and best practices
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs or processes from in-depth knowledge of campaign management and email execution tools.
- Work with design team to upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Improve and integrate more automation into the email campaign creation process.
- Ensure creative reflects previous learnings, incorporates best practices and fits with our brand look and feel
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, promotional planning, creative design approvals, execution and deployment of email campaigns, measurement and analytics
- Generate website traffic, revenue and loyalty through the email marketing channel.
- Work with agency to analyze and report regularly on email campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Assist with the development creative development road map and strategies that support our business objectives.
- Support company-wide creative needs for retail stores, events, direct mailing, and other external campaigns
Special Demands: This position requires a flexible work schedule and limited off-hours/weekend work.
- Independent and systematic thinker
- Champions change and unexpected circumstances
- Quick learner, strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Proactive and independent thinker
- Early to mid-career role
- Competitive salary
- Health Care
- Bonus potential
- Ability for remote work
- Opportunity to be an early member at a people-centric, fast-growing startup
Contact Us: Email resume and cover letter to Jake@stateandliberty.com