Job Title: Store Manager
We are State & Liberty, a highly specialized clothing company, creating athletic fit, performance fabric menswear. Our gear is designed to fit off-the-rack. Our fabrics are moisture-wicking, wrinkle-free, and have a 4-way stretch. We build life-long relationships, providing transformational experiences for our customers. Our stores boast a complimentary bar, lounge area, and happy hours hosted by the team!
As the Store Manager, you are an essential piece of the store leadership team, responsible for facilitating the educator experience, creating an outstanding guest experience through connection, and overseeing all operations at this location. You’re an excellent communicator who is hyper-focused on the customer experience and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You are accountable for the total guest experience, ensuring an authentic outstanding level of service through product knowledge, community and culture.
- You will utilize critical thinking skills to strategically plan day-to-day operations, prioritize and adapt to the needs of the business, and deliver timely feedback.
- You ensure the store is clean and organized with a size run of all merchandise present on the floor.
- You utilize our Point of Sale system to process payments, refunds/exchanges, and issue gift cards.
- You will be responsible for inventory control including receiving, processing, restocking/destocking, and visual merchandising (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs).
- You answer store phones, respond to voicemails, and store emails in a prompt fashion.
- You arrange to ship gear from the store to guests and the store to the warehouse as needed.
- Under the direction of Headquarters, you will complete any other additional projects, duties, and assignments as requested.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- 3 years of retail experience with at least 1 year of management experience in a customer-facing operation.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, continuously innovating to achieve great results.
- Communicate honestly with kindness in order to create the space for others to do the same.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate, mentor and influence others.
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience in, employee engagement, customer satisfaction, sales, and adherence to compliance standards.
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite and POS systems.
SOME OF THE REWARDS OF WORKING HERE
- Comprehensive benefits plan - including health, financial and work/life balance.
- Full support and career development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise and maximize your potential in your career journey.
- A diverse and inclusive community, where teammates are empowered to speak up and bring new ideas to the table.
- Where you spend your time: Retail floor
- Full-time: 40 - 45 hours/week, weekends and holidays
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Discount
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. State and Liberty Clothing is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. A reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Contact Us: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com