Job Title: Wedding Sales Leader
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Overview: State & Liberty Clothing is seeking a dedicated and highly capable sales leader who is passionate about our product, connecting with others and the community, and growing the business.
About State and Liberty: We are State & Liberty, a technical menswear company focused on providing in-shape males with athletic fit dress clothing. Our points of difference focus on providing our guests with the following:
- Athletic Fit Dress Clothing: Our dress clothes are off-the-rack and custom tailored (if required) and have more room in the upper body - chest, shoulders, and arms - with a very tapered waist (with fabric darts in the back to pull in the fabric)
- Performance Stretch Fabrics & Low Maintenance: Our fabric for all of our dress clothing is moisture wicking, wrinkle-free, machine washable, and extremely stretchy.
Who You are: You are an essential part of the State and Liberty team as an educator and by creating the customer experience every day. You take initiative and have strong assessment/analytical skills. You are agile in adapting to the ebbs and flows of the day to day business. You take full responsibility and accountability for your workload. You ideate ways to improve and operate this business sector and ensure it is high performing, efficient, and scalable.
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working
- Very strong time management and organizations skills required
- Must be able to think critically and problem solve, sometimes in very high stress situations.
- Ready to work hard and be a supportive member of our team.
- Effectively field sales calls on leads/calls/inquiries as given with a professional and timely response. Eventually, this will involve management of wedding sales leaders.
- Conduct initial consults virtually. Encourage wedding upgrades, accessories, and add-ons.
- Manage wedding parties, including grooms and groomsmen, throughout their wedding journey with State and Liberty, including but not limited to virtual sizing, coordinating in-store fitting through our online booking software, facilitating communication between groomsmen and store managers, and ensuring all party members are satisfied with their gear.
- Ability to address all wedding questions directed to you by company employees, including customer service, retail locations, and manufacturing.
- Prepare wedding contracts through Docusign and sending customer invoices for payment.
- Manage customer service of wedding party members who may run into sizing or logistics issues, including creating contingency plans in specific scenarios.
- Manage and prioritize weddings based upon their dates and status of their wedding party progress.
- Coordinate and assist with scheduling group fitting in-store, and support store managers and the retail team with the necessary resources and knowledge to execute successfully.
- Coordinate wedding outfit details and communications and logging them in Hubspot.
- Monitor, review and report on all sales efforts.
- Manage a large number of incoming emails.
- Complete all follow-ups effectively and respond to questions as needed.
- Be an expert with all policies, products and services offered by our company as it relates to weddings.
Work Location: This role will be based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan. There will be significant time spent at our Ann Arbor headquarters as well as limited opportunity to work remote.
Special Demands: This position requires a flexible work schedule and limited off-hours/weekend work.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance + Dental + Vision
- 401K available after 1 year of employment
- Bonus potential
- Limited ability for remote work
- Opportunity to be a critical member at a people-centric, fast-growing company
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Us: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org