Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
State & Liberty Clothing is seeking a dedicated and highly capable sales associate and key leader who is passionate about our product, connecting with others and the community, and growing the business.
About State and Liberty
We are State & Liberty, a technical menswear company focused on providing in-shape males with athletic fit dress clothing. Our points of difference focus on providing our guests with the following:
- Athletic Fit Dress Clothing: Our dress clothes are off-the-rack (no tailoring needed) and have more room in the upper body - chest, shoulders, and arms - with a very tapered waist (with fabric darts in the back to pull in the fabric)
- Performance Stretch Fabrics & Low Maintenance: Our fabric for all of our dress clothing is moisture wicking, wrinkle-free, machine washable, and extremely stretchy.
Our vision is to create transformational experiences for guests in-store, from providing incredible dress clothing to building and maintaining lifetime relationships with our guests. Culture is very important to who we are - our store features a complimentary bar for customers, TV and lounge area, and we frequently host happy hours with our customers and professional athletes.
Who You are
You are an essential part of the store leadership team and the educator and guest experience every day. You are responsible for facilitating the educator experience, creating an outstanding guest experience through connection, and overseeing all operations of the retail floor. You are a part of every area of the retail store including product, community, operations, and people.
You take initiative, have strong assessment skills and provide feedback for your team and are agile in adapting to the ebbs and flows of the day to day business. You work closely with the Store Manager in providing coaching on people experience, guest experience, and any business needs.
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
- You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
Day in the Life
- You are accountable for the experience your guests. You oversee the level of technical education on the floor, you ensure that every guest receives an outstanding experience, and you speak authentically about our product, community and culture
- You have strong time management skills, strategically manage the day-to-day operations of the sales floor, and can prioritize and adapt to daily business needs in the moment, giving feedback and direction when needed
- You assist in preparing the store for the day including replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, merchandising and changing mannequins as needed to maximize sell-through
- You answer store phones and respond to voicemails and store email account as needed
- You ensure items from fit rooms are cleaned, organized and returned to appropriate area
- You arrange shipping from store to guests, stores and warehouse as needed
- You help lead in closing the store for the day including: sizing, cleaning, collecting and removing trash and recycling and other duties as needed
- You utilize Point of Sale system, process payments, refunds/exchanges and issue gift cards
- You receive and process stock, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- You unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs)
- You are responsible for inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking + destocking, and visual merchandising
- Under the direction of leaders at Headquarters, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
Contact Us: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org